Four people died in air strikes by the Israeli occupation army on Beirut

Israel's March 2 attacks on Lebanon continue.

Israeli warplanes have carried out seven airstrikes on Beirut's Dahiye district since midday.

After the attacks, explosions were heard in the capital and smoke rose from the target points.

The Lebanese Ministry of Health said that, according to initial findings, four people were killed and 39 people were injured in the airstrike in the Cinah region of Dahiye.

Israeli planes fly at low altitude over Beirut.

Since March 2, the Israeli army has been carrying out regular attacks in the Dahiye region, known as a Hezbollah stronghold.

At midday, Israeli army spokesman Avichay Adraee reiterated the threat of attacks against seven neighborhoods in the Dahiye region.

⁠Israel attacks on Lebanon

The Israeli army's March 2 statement said sirens were activated in the north of the country after it was determined that a rocket had been fired from Lebanon.

The Israeli army, which later announced that it had launched airstrikes across Lebanon and targeted the capital Beirut, decided to expand its land occupation in Lebanon, where it launched heavy air and sea attacks.

The Lebanese Ministry of Health said 1,422 people had died in Israeli attacks since March 2.

The Lebanese government announced that the number of displaced people in the country had exceeded 1 million 162,000.


Yayımlandı

kategorisi

yazarı:

Etiketler:

Yorumlar

Bir yanıt yazın

E-posta adresiniz yayınlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir